We are delighted to announce that the gardens will be open from Monday, 25th May to existing members and new members!
- Maximum capacity of 100 people at any one time in the gardens
- Entry will be on a first come, first served basis
- Social distancing measures will be in the place on arrival
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry and toilets monitored and cleaned regularly
- Annual membership remains at £25 for the year and entitles the named member to bring a guest in for free. Children under 12 years are free of charge.
- Opening hours are 10am – 3pm, seven days a week
- We are not accepting cash payments at present, only card payments
- The playground will be closed, however we are delighted we can offer green play within the Jungle Path and Willow Labyrinth
- Barrow at the Manor will be based at the far end of the car park offering their tasty menu as takeaway options and with social distancing seating.
- Sadly no bicycles, footballs or dogs on site
We are so looking forward to seeing everyone enjoying the gardens at their finest!
The Samarès Manor Team
Plant Ordering & Delivery Service
We are delighted to announce our plant centre and shop are open and we are also offering a plant ordering and delivery service. We have herbs, roses, seeds, perennials, alpines, compost, herb books, kneelers and secateurs!
Our opening times are Monday – Friday 10am – 2pm and Saturday and Sunday 10am – 4pm. If you wish to receive the availability lists for deliveries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send over a copy. All orders must be over £30.
The Gardens are open from 28th March 2020 until 1st November 2020
Everyday from 9.30am til 5pm
ADULT: £9.75 | SENIOR (65+): £8.75
STUDENTS (Up to 18yrs): £5.50
Accompanied Children 12 years and under: FREE
*Unaccompanied children will not be admitted
GROUP RATES (10 or more): ADULTS: £7.45
SENIORS (65+): £6.95