The Cocorico Kiosk is reopening at the end of June – Weekends only 10am until 4pm, offering Breakfast rolls, Crepe, Galette, Ice cream, Candyfloss & hot and cold drinks
Please note that the car park gates will be locked up from 5.30pm daily.
We are Now Open - 7 Days a Week
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry and toilets monitored and cleaned regularly
- Annual membership remains at £30 for the year and entitles the named member to bring a guest in for free. Children under 12 years are free of charge
- Opening hours are 9.30am – 5.00pm
- Please note that the car park gates will be locked up from 5.30pm daily
- We are not accepting cash payments at present, only card payments
- The playground will be open from Monday 15th June and we can also offer green play within the Jungle Path and Willow Labyrinth
- Cocorico Café is Now Open 7 days a week for the rest of the season. 10am until last orders at 4.30pm
Cocorico serves the manors paying customers and members.
- Sadly no bicycles, footballs or dogs on site
We are so looking forward to seeing everyone enjoying the gardens at their finest!
The Samarès Manor Team
For Gifts, Plants and Compost
Become a member on your next visit!
To become a member of The Botanic Gardens at Samarès Manor, please visit our Jardinalia shop where our staff can sign you up quickly on our membership till.
An annual membership costs £30 and allows the named member to bring in a guest free of charge at each visit. Children under 12 are free of charge. Members receive a 10% discount in the Jardinalia shop and Garden Centre.
Vouchers can also be purchased in the shop for membership and make a wonderful present that lasts all year!
The Gardens are open from 28th March 2020 until 1st November 2020
Everyday from 9.30am til 4.30pm
ADULT: £9.75 | SENIOR (65+): £8.75
STUDENTS (Up to 18yrs): £5.50
Accompanied Children 12 years and under: FREE
*Unaccompanied children will not be admitted
GROUP RATES (10 or more): ADULTS: £7.45
SENIORS (65+): £6.95